Tax Office: Updated handover checklist for NFP admins
ATO updates handover checklist for not-for-profit administrators
Update contains two main parts:
- What to do to prepare for a handover.
- What information needs to be passed over to the new administrator.
The checklist can guide outgoing administrators to complete the necessary steps to ensure incoming administrators have the information they need. This allows them to understand what tax obligations your organisation is committed by:
- updating contact details with other agencies or organisations
- compiling relevant documents, files and procedures for the handover
- ensuring that critical information about your organisation is passed over.